Community Resources

Where To Turn For Help With Drug and Alcohol Issues In Bucks County
Provided by the Bucks County Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc.
600 Louis Drive, Suite 102A, Warrington, PA 18974. Tel: 215-773-9313, Option 2., Ext 2703

This information will help you or your family member access treatment for a drug and/or alcohol problem. The first step in accessing treatment is for the individual to get a professional assessment to determine the extent of the problem and the type of treatment and recovery plan needed. Adult and adolescent services are available throughout Bucks County. For more information, please call the Approval of Care Department at 215-773-9643.

To access treatment for those who have private health insurance, call the number on the back of the insurance card listed under Mental Health/Substance Abuse.

To access treatment for those with Medical Assistance, call Magellan Health Services at 877-769-9784 and they will give information as to the nearest treatment agency for an assessment.

To access information regarding Veteran’s Benefits, call 877-222-8387 to find out eligibility for services. Individuals who are Veterans are eligible for county funding.

For individuals with no insurance, there may be county funded treatment available as well as other supportive services. The individual must go to one of the assessment sites listed below, either as a walk in or calling for an appointment. The individual will need to bring certain documents to the assessment, including proof of Bucks County residency, and other documents to complete a Medical Assistance application. Due to limited funding, County funding for residential treatment is budgeted on a monthly basis, which limits the number of individuals who can be admitted into that level of care each month. However, other treatment alternatives, such as outpatient treatment, are available. Pregnant and/or injection drug users and those being referred by an emergency room following an overdose are given preference for funding.

The following is a listing of Assessment sites as well as other resources.

Assessment Sites

Aldie Counseling Center

11 Welden Drive

Doylestown, PA 18901


Walk in hours: M-F 7:30am-2:00pm

*Evening assessments available on Mondays by appointment only.

Aldie Counseling Center

2291 Cabot Boulevard, West

Langhorne, PA 19047


Walk in hours: M-F 8:00am-2:00pm

TODAY, a Pyramid Company

1990 Woodbourne Road

Langhorne, PA 19047


Call for an appointment


Penn Foundation – The Recovery Center

807 Lawn Avenue

Sellersville, PA 18960



Walk-in hours M-F 8:30am-2:30pm

*Phone intake preferred prior to assessment

TODAY, a Pyramid Company

1230 Veteran’s Highway, Suite F-1

Bristol, PA 19007


Walk in hours M-F 8:30am-3:00pm


Gaudenzia Lower Bucks

501 Bath Road

Bristol, PA 19007

(on the grounds of Lower Bucks Hospital)


Walk in and appointments available


For court ordered Driving Under the Influence (DUI) classes, assessment and treatment services.


Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc.                    Livengrin Foundation, Inc.                              

DUI Central & Upper Bucks County                          DUI Lower Bucks County


Family Supports

Free Family Education Programs are available to help family members of individuals with an active addiction – call 1-800-221-6333 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm for locations and times.


Recovery Centers and Intensive Case Management Services

For more information about Community Recovery Centers, Intensive Case Management and Recovery Coaches, go to the following website: or call 1-800-221-6333 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. They can also give you information about local mutual aid support groups including AA and NA, Alanon, etc.


Recovery Houses

Recovery Houses are available throughout Bucks County. Recovery Houses provide a safe living environment for individuals seeking recovery and support. For more information, go the following website:


For more information about the full array of services available in Bucks County, go to the website:

If you have a complaint about assessment or treatment services you receive, please call:

Bucks County Drug and Alcohol Commission, Inc.