Get involved with NHS Cares!
Interested in volunteering for NHS Cares? Fill out the interest form below and scan/email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents and Community Members:
- Volunteer by joining a committee (e.g. Social Media, Youth Activities, Advocacy, Community Outreach) or working at an event
- Attend NHS Cares coalition meetings which are held throughout the year on the 2nd Wednesday of
each month ( except for July and August), at 7:00pm in the NHS High School library
- Make a tax-deductible contribution by sending a check to NHS Cares, 182 W. Bridge Street, New Hope, PA 18938
- Offer in-kind goods or services
- Sign up for our e-mail distribution list to receive our e-newsletter or Like our Facebook page
- Host or attend a parent education workshop
- NHS High School students are encouraged to join P.S.I.C. (Positive Student Interactions and Choices). Contact Fred Achenbach, Teacher Advisor
- Attend a P.S.I.C. event
- Attend an NHS Cares meeting or join an NHS Cares committee.